DENVER, July 16, 2020 – Akerna (Nasdaq: KERN), a leading compliance technology provider and developer of the cannabis industry’s first seed-to-sale enterprise resource planning (ERP) software technology (MJ Platform®), released its first state of the cannabis industry mid-year review.
“The last six months have shown us what it means to be strong, innovative, and resilient not only as an industry, but as a society. Our mid-year review delivers on our commitment to provide more value—more value to the cannabis, hemp, and CBD industries, to investors, to governments and to consumers and patients who deserve transparency and accountability in what they are putting in and on their bodies,” said Jessica Billingsley, chief executive officer, Akerna. “We have curated what we believe is the most holistic and accurate picture of the cannabis industry today. This collection of actionable business intelligence serves as a reference for anyone interested in better understanding and decision making about the fastest growing industry in the world.”
Cannabis Industry Mid-Year Review Highlights:
- Cannabis Capital Markets Analogy to The Tech Crash of Early 2000, Adoption, and Opportunity for Long Term Value, by Andy Sturner and Codie Sanchez, Entourage Effect Capital
- Cannabis Legalization as a tool for Economic Recovery, by Thomas Roth, Director of Regulatory Services, Akerna
- Counterfeiting and Product Safety An examination of how soloCode* can improve consumer confidence, by Gordon Wade, Founder of Category Management for the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry
- Cannabis as an Essential Business Observations of Innovation and Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic, by Nina Simosko, Chief Commercial Officer, Akerna
- The Cannabis Industry by the Numbers, What’s Selling and Who Is Buying
Marijuana and Medicine
There are many conditions that may be treated or soothed with Cannabis. Speak with a Registered Medical Marijuana Doctor to learn all your options beyond Rx.
- CHRONIC PAIN
- HANG OVER (yes we did)
- THERE IS A LONG LIST
When you sit down and speak with a MD you will feel much more at ease knowing they will aid and treat you with this miraculous & healing herb.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Marijuana
- Sativa Strains makes you euphoric, creative, energetic.
- Indica Strains make you hungry, sleepy and numb
- Hybrids depending on the strain dominance = IRIE
- Cartridges & Pens are the fastest growing segment
- One DAB will do you!
Marijuana news, articles and information
Teas, coffees, energy drinks, beer, wine, soda has anybody made a commercial Cannabis Liquor yet? Okay put that on the list for 2020!